-
胖胖亲子英语 胖胖双语故事83. 有一条鳄鱼在我的床底下
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》
【There's An Alligator Under My Bed】
(首页订阅胖胖阿姨讲故事,就能听到精彩的音频咯~)
胖胖导读:
宝贝是和爸爸妈妈一起睡觉还是独自入睡呢?享受独处的时光吗?还是有点害怕……非常害怕……有个小男孩小男孩在独自睡觉的时候觉得床底下有只大鳄鱼,然后它怎么对付大鳄鱼呢?There's An Alligator Under My Bed
by Mercer Mayer
There's an alligator under my bed.
有一条鳄鱼在我的床底下.
There used to be an alligator under my bed.
过去曾有条鳄鱼藏在我的床底下。
When it was time to sleep, I had to be very careful.
每次我去睡觉的时候,总要非常地小心。
Because I knew he was there.
因为我知道它就在我的床下。
But whenever I looked, he hid...or something.
但是无论我什么时候去看它,它总是就藏起来。
So I'd call Mom and Dad.
我叫来了妈妈和爸爸。
But they never saw it.
但他们却从来没有看到过它。
It was up to me. I just had to do something about that alligator.
现在要看我的了,我要对这条鳄鱼做点什么了。
So I went to the kitchen to get some ailligator bait.
于是我到厨房去拿了些东西当诱饵。
I filled a paper bag full of things alligators like to eat.
我装了满满一袋子鳄鱼很喜欢吃的东西。
I put cookies down the hall.
我放了一些饼干在客厅里。
I put a peanut butter sandwich, some fruit, and the last piece of pie in the garage.
我放了一块花生酱三明治,一些水果,最后一块馅饼放在车库那。
I left fresh vegetables on the stairs.
我留了新鲜的蔬菜在楼梯上。
I put a soda and some candy next to my bed. Then I watched and waited.
还放了些苏打和糖果在我的床边,然后就在一旁看着等着。
Sure enough, out he came to get something to eat.
我能确信,它终于出来吃东西了!
Then I hid in the hall closet.
我马上藏在客厅的壁橱里。
I followed him down the stairs.
我跟着它下了楼。
I followed him down the hall.
我跟着它走过厅堂。
When he crawled into the garage,
当它爬向车库的时候,
I slammed the door and locked it.
我砰的一下关上门,并将门锁起来。
Then I went to bed. There wasn't even any mess to clean up.
然后,我来到床边,这里一点都不脏乱,几乎不需要清扫和整理。
Now that there is an alligator in the garage, I wonder if my dad will have any trouble getting in his car tomorrow morning.
现在有一条鳄鱼在车库里,我想知道明天早上,爸爸在在他的车里会不会遇到什么麻烦。
I'll just leave him a note.
我要给他留一张纸条。
胖胖思考:
大人眼中平淡的睡前时光,在孩子的脑海中却不知道会幻化出怎样一番世界来!孩子脑海中的鳄鱼不知道来源于多少独处的恐慌,可惜爸爸妈妈没有读懂孩子这份无助和对温情的期待,也失去了和孩子一起面对恐惧、增加信任的机会。
并不是每一个宝贝都能像这个男孩一样乐观自信,成功克服困难。尝试分床睡,要倾听孩子感受,合力营造安全感,平缓过度哦。